Classroom - +91 98458 222 88 | Online - +91 98453 999 33
Best Salesforce CRM training institute Ecare technologies in Marathahalli, Bangalore, provides real-time and placement oriented Salesforce CRM training in Bangalore. Ecare technologies provide the Best Salesforce CRM training courses in Bangalore. Ecare Salesforce CRM training course content is designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of Salesforce CRM experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time Salesforce CRM projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes. Salesforce CRM training course content is designed to get the placement in major MNC companies in Bangalore as soon as you complete the Salesforce CRM training course.
Best Salesforce CRM training institute in Bangalore focuses on the needs of the Salesforce CRM community. Ecare technologies listed one of the top Salesforce CRM training institutes in Bangalore. We offer Salesforce CRM education for working professionals. Salesforce CRM training in Bangalore understands the need of Salesforce CRM community. We offer all Salesforce CRM training courses as students option. Ecare technologies provide free Salesforce CRM training materials of soft copy and hard copy. Discover best Salesforce CRM training in Bangalore at Ecare technologies.
Our Salesforce CRM training courses help to students to get placement immediately after course completion. Our practical, real-time Salesforce CRM project scenarios training helps to work on Salesforce CRM projects. Our Salesforce CRM training program helps every student to achieve their goal in Salesforce CRM career.
Best Training Institute, Ecare technologies, Marathahalli, Bangalore offers training with choice of multiple training locations across Bangalore. Ecare technologies Salesforce CRM training centers are having Best lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Salesforce CRM students, Salesforce CRM training course fee is very economical compared to other Training Institutes In Bangalore.
Salesforce CRM Training In Bangalore, Ecare technologies provide regular training classes, Morning Batches, Evening Batches, weekend training classes and fast-track training classes for Salesforce CRM. Ecaretechnologies provides online and Corporate training classes for Salesforce CRM.
Introducing Lightning Components and Applications:
Using HTML5 and Lightning Components to Develop Apps
Defining a Lightning Application
Defining a Simple Component
Handling User Events
Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling
Documenting a Component
Using OOTB Lightning Input Components
Working with Apex
Debugging and Troubleshooting Your App
Surfacing a Component
Surfacing Lightning Components
Surfacing Components in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience
Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
Using Lightning Components in Visualforce Pages with Lightning
Installing and Managing Components from AppExchange
Packaging a Component for Distribution
Implementing Navigation and Layouts
Working with SLDSX Components
Using the SLDSX Tab Panel
Implementing Buttons and Button Groups with SLDS
Implementing a â€œDeck of Cardsâ€ Layout
Using the SLDS/SLDSX Grid System
Implementing Menus with SLDS
Building Advanced Components
Accessing the Component Body
Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Component Instances
Defining and Handling Nested Sub-tags
Raising Events and Defining Public Methods
Raising Salesforce1 Events
Writing Device-Specific Code
Working with Data
Validating Input Data
Implementing a Query-by-Example System
Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records
Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
Theming your Apps
Applying Colors and Typography
Introducing Sass and SLDS Design Tokens
Using Compass to Improve Browser Compatibility and Performance
Salesforce CRM Admin Interview Questions
1). What is the difference between public cloud and private cloud? Is salesforce.com is a public cloud or private cloud?
(2).What are different kinds of reports?
(3). What are different kinds of dashboard component?
(4). What actions can be performed using Workflows?
(5). What are groups in SFDC and what is their use?
(6). What is Visualforce View State?
(7). Which objects can be imported by Import Wizard?
(8). What is Profile and Components?
(9). What is PermissionSet?
(10). Profile Vs Permission Sets Permissions and Access Settings?
(11). What are the Standard Profiles available in Salesforce?
(12). What is the Force.com Platform?
(13). Salesforce Editions and Limits?
(14). What are Standard Business Objects?
(15). What is a Company Profile?
(16). What is a Fiscal Year in Salesforce?
(17). What is Standard and Custom Fields in Salesforce
(18). Is it possible to change the existing data types of custom fields, if Yes please explanin?
(19). What is a dependent picklist?
(20). What is Page Layout and Record Types?
(21). What is a Business Process?
(22). What are the Objects available in the Salesforce Business Process and Give some Business Process Example?
(23). What about Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case?
(24). On which tabs can I create multiple record types?
(25). What happens if I need to add a picklist value?
(26). What is Field-Level Security?
(27). Why use Field-Level Security?
(28). What are Login Hours and Login IP Ranges?
(29). What is a User Record?
(30). What is a Record Owner?
31). What are Organization Wide Defaults?
(32). What is a Role and Role Hierarchy?
(33). What is Access at the Role Level?
(34). What is a Sharing Rule?
(35). Types of Sharing Rules in Salesforce and Explain it?
(36). Uses cases for Sharing Rules in salesforce?
(37). Best Practices of Creating Contact Sharing Rules?
(38). What is a Public Group?
(39). What is Manual Sharing?
(40). What is a Sales Team? (EE/UE)
(41). Org Wide Defaults Vs Role Hierarchy Vs Sharing Models?
(42). What is an Account Team? (EE/UE)
(43). What is an Case Team? (EE/UE)
(44). What are Folders?
(45). What is Workflow?.
(46). What are Workflow Components available?.
(47). What is a Workflow Rule?
(48). What is a Workflow Task?
(49). What is a Workflow Alert?
(50). What is a Workflow Field Update?
(51). What is Time-Dependent Workflow?
(52). Working with Time-Dependent workflow.
(53). Time-Dependent Workflow â€“ Considerations
(54). When The Add Time Trigger button is unavailable?
(55). Time-Dependent Workflow Limitations:
(56). What is Approval Processing?
(57). Approval Terminology
(58). Approval Process Checklist
(59). Jump Start Wizard vs. Standard Wizard
(60). Parallel Approval Routing
(61). Data Validation Rules contain
(62). What is the Import Wizard?
(63). What is External ID?
(64). Force.com Data Loader â€“ Features
(65). Use the Data Loader when:.
(66). What is the Recycle Bin?
(67). What is a Standard report and Custom Report?
(68). What is a Tabular Report?
(69). What is a Summary Report?
(70). What is a Matrix Report?
(71). What are Trend Reports?
(72). What are Charts?
(73). What are Relative Dates?
(74). What are Custom Report Types?
(75). What is Conditional Highlighting?
(76). What are Dashboards?
(77). Dashboard Components
(78). What is a Campaign?
(79). What is a Lead?
(80). What is a Case?
(81). What is a Solution?
(82). What is the Self-Service Portal?
(83). What is the AppExchange?
(84). Difference between Force.com IDE and Sandbox?
(85). What is Roll up summary field in Salesforce?
(86). How many types of the relationship fields available in Salesforce?
(87). What will happen if the Account is deleted?
(88). What are the types of email templates available in salesforce.com?
(89).Sequence of Salesforce Triggers and Order of Execution
(90). How to delete the User from Salesforce?
(91). How to restrict the user to see any record, lets say CASES?
(92).What is difference between WhoId and WhatId in the SFDC Data Model of Task/Events ?
(93). What is Master Detail relationship and look up relationship in Salesforce?
(94). Can we convert the lookup relationship to Master Detail relationship?
(95). Can we create Master Detail relationship on existing records?
(96). In How many way we can invoke the Apex class?
(96). What is the custom settings?
(97). Types of the custom settings?
SALESFORCE CRM DEVELOPER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. Name three Governor Limits.
2. When do you use a before vs. after trigger?
3. Whatâ€™s the maximum batch size in a single trigger execution?
4. What are the differences between 15 and 18 digit record IDs?
5. Provide an example of when a Custom Setting would be used during development.
6. When should you build solutions declaratively instead of with code?
7. Give an example of a standard object thatâ€™s also junction object.
8. Describe a use case when youâ€™d control permissions through each of the following:
â€“ Permission Sets
â€“ Sharing Rules
9. When should an org consider using Record Types?
10. What are some use cases for using the Schema class?
11. A trigger is running multiple times during a single save event in an org. How can this be prevented?
12. Why is it necessary for most sales teams to use both Leads and Contacts?
13. What is the System.assert method and when is it commonly used?
14. What are the differences between SOQL and SOSL?
15. Order the following events after a record is saved:
â€“ Validation rules are run
â€“ Workflows are executed
â€“ â€œBeforeâ€ triggers are executed
â€“ â€œAfterâ€ triggers are executed
16. What is Trigger.old and when do you normally use it?
17. When should you use a lookup instead of a master-detail relationship?
18. What are the advantages of using Batch Apex instead of a trigger?
19. What are the pros and cons when using a Workflow Rule Field Update vs. a Formula Field?
20. What are the differences between a Map and a List?
21. What are the advantages of using Batch Apex instead of a trigger?
22. Describe a use case for Static Resources.
23. Provide an example of when a Matrix report would be used. How about a Joined report?
24. A group of users must be prevented from updating a custom field. Whatâ€™s the most secure method of preventing this?
25. When would you use the @future annotation?
26. List three different tools that can be used when deploying code.
27. When should an Extension be used instead of a Custom Controller?
28. What are the advantages of using External Id fields?
29. What are the uses of the <apex:actionFunction> tag?
30. What are the differences between static and non-static variables in Apex?
31. What are some best practices when writing test classes?
32. What does the View State represent in a Visualforce page?
33. What are three new features in the most recent Salesforce release?
34. Describe the benefits of the â€œOne Trigger per Objectâ€ design pattern.
35. Write a SOQL query that counts the number of active Contacts for each Account in a set.
36. Declaratively create logic in your org that prevents two Opportunities from being created on a single Account in a single day.
37. Declaratively create logic in your org that prevents closed Opportunities from being updated by a non System Administrator profile.