TIBCO Spotfire Training Course Content
TIBCO Spotfire Basic Skills
The Underlying Data
Pages Getting Started with Visualizations in Spotfire
General Visualizations Features
Filters in Spotfire
Saving and Exporting
More Visualization Types
Adding Data to an Existing Analysis
Handling Multiple Data Tables
Capturing your Analysis
Deriving More Information from Raw Data
Limiting Data in Visualizations
Lines & Curves
TIBCO SPOTFIRE Interview Questions and Answers :
1. Explain what is TIBCO Spotfire?
2. Is TIBCO Spotfire a Core Lab product?
3. Explain what is S Programming Language?
4. Explain what is Spotfire Analytics?
5. Explain what is the use of Spotfire Analytics?
6. Explain what are the features of Spotfire?
7. Describe the main features of TIBCO Spotfire 6.5?
8. Explain what is Spotfire Cloud?
9. Explain what are Spotfire Shared Folders?
10. Explain what is TIBCO Certified Messaging?
11. What is the role of TRA (Tibco Runtime Agent)?
12. What type of resources in TIBCO EAR file?
13. What is vcrepo.dat and when this file is created in TIBCO?
14. While debugging TIBCO BW processes, which activity can be used to write complete schema information to a file?
15. How Restful web services can be developed in TIBCO?
16. Can we have backward transitions in TIBCO BW Processes?
17. What are different Panels of TIBCO designer window and what is the purpose of each?
18. What are the three levels of validations that can be performed in TIBCO designer?
19. What is difference between fault tolerant and Load balanced deployment in TIBCO?
20. What are the options for configuring storage for process engine’s checkpoint repository ?