+91 87225 06070 // 79967 08090
Best SELENIUM training institute Ecare technologies in Marathahalli, Bangalore provides real-time and placement oriented SELENIUM training in Bangalore. Ecare technologies provide Best SELENIUM training courses in Bangalore. Ecare SELENIUM training course content designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of SELENIUM experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time SELENIUM projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes. SELENIUM training course content is designed to get the placement in major MNC companies in Bangalore as soon as you complete the SELENIUM training course.
Best SELENIUM training institute in Bangalore focuses on the needs of the SELENIUM community. Ecare technologies listed one of the top SELENIUM training institutes in Bangalore. We offer SELENIUM education for working professionals. SELENIUM training in Bangalore understands the need of SELENIUM community. We offer all SELENIUM training courses as students option. Ecare technologies provide free SELENIUM training materials of soft copy and hard copy. Discover best SELENIUM training in Bangalore at Ecare technologies.
Our SELENIUM training courses help students to get placement immediately after course completion. Our practical, real-time SELENIUM project scenarios training helps to work on SELENIUM projects. Our SELENIUM training program helps every student to achieve their goal in SELENIUM career.
Best Training Institute, Ecare technologies, Marathahalli Bangalore offers training with choice of multiple training locations across Bangalore. Ecare technologies SELENIUM training centres are having Best lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained SELENIUM students, SELENIUM training course fee is very economical compared to other Training Institutes In Bangalore.
SELENIUM Training In Bangalore, Ecare technologies provide regular training classes, Morning Batches, Evening Batches, weekend training classes, and fast-track training classes for SELENIUM. Ecaretechnologies provides online and Corporate training classes for SELENIUM.
Selenium has evolved and adapted to the changing test environment, and here’s a quick glance at where it currently stands in the industry:
Today, it is extremely rare to find someone involved in browser-based testing who do not know about or has not heard of, Selenium
There are many other frameworks implemented in various languages that build on Selenium and offer more capabilities for test automation
There are various innovative companies that have built products on top of Selenium to offer more value to its clients – i.e. SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Service organizations across the world have the top layer of management talking and selling Selenium-based offerings to prospective clients
There are numerous organizations that have sprouted over the years, selling Selenium-automation-based testing services
Selenium is one of the top-searched skill-set in job profiles (related to testing automation)
The Selenium team is working hard and fast to come up with more capabilities, features, and also standardize browser and mobile-browser automation support.
1. Selenium IDE basics.
2. Learn core JAVA
4. Learn Junit 4 Framework
5. Learn Testing Framework
6. Learn how to work with ANT?
7. Selenium RC basics till Advance Level.
8. Selenium WebDriver basics till Advance Level.
9. Flash (Flex) Testing.
10. Database Testing.
11. Learn Apache Maven
12. Learn Subversion (SVN)
13. Continuous integration and build automation
14. Learn Applet Testing with Selenium
15. Learn Page Object Model (POM)
16. Learn Data Driven Framework using TestNG – Selenium WebDriver
17. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using TestNG – Selenium WebDriver
18. Learn Data Driven Framework using jUnit – Selenium WebDriver
19. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using jUnit – Selenium WebDriver
20. Learn Data Driven Framework using TestNG – Selenium RC
21. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using TestNG – Selenium RC
22. Learn Data Driven Framework using jUnit – Selenium RC
23. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using jUnit – Selenium RC
24. Selenium GRID
25. Learn How to automate Silverlight applications using Selenium
26. Learn How to automate jQuery based applications using selenium
27. Learn How to automate Ajax based application using selenium
28. Learn Testing SAP Portal applications with Selenium
29. Learn Testing Your Oracle ADF Faces Application with Selenium
30. Learn Android Browser Testing with Selenium
31. Test Mobile Webapps with Selenium 2
32. Mobile Testing with Selenium 2
33. Testing Your Mobile Apps with Selenium 2
34. iPhone and iPad Selenium Testing with Webdriver
· Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions :
· Selenium Interview Preparation
· Q 1) What is Automation Testing?
· Q 2) What are the benefits of Automation Testing?
· Q 3) Why should Selenium be selected as a test tool?
· Q 4) What is Selenium? What are the different Selenium components?
· Q 5) What are the testing types that can be supported by Selenium?
· Q 6) What are the limitations of Selenium?.
· Q 7) What is the difference between Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and WebDriver?
· Q 8) When should I use Selenium IDE?
· Q 9) What is Selenese?
· Q 10) What are the different types of locators in Selenium?
· Q 11) What is difference between assert and verify commands?
· Q 12) What is an Xpath?
· Q 13) What is the difference between “/” and “//” in Xpath?
· Q 14) What is Same origin policy and how it can be handled?
· Q 15) When should I use Selenium Grid?
· Q 16) What do we mean by Selenium 1 and Selenium 2?
· Q 17) Which is the latest Selenium tool?
· Q 18) How do I launch the browser using WebDriver?
· Q 19) What are the different types of Drivers available in WebDriver?
· Q 20) What are the different types of waits available in WebDriver?
· Q 21) How to type in a textbox using Selenium?
· Q 22) How can you find if an element in displayed on the screen?
· Q 23) How can we get a text of a web element?
· Q 24) How to select value in a dropdown?
· Q 25) What are the different types of navigation commands?
· Q 27) How to handle frame in WebDriver?
· Q 28) When do we use findElement() and findElements()?
· Q 29) How to find more than one web element in the list?
· Q 30) What is the difference between driver.close() and driver.quit command?
· Q 31) Can Selenium handle windows based pop up?
· Q 32) How can we handle web based pop up?
· Q 33) How can we handle windows based pop up?
· Q 34) How to assert title of the web page?
· Q 35) How to mouse hover on a web element using WebDriver?
· Q 36) How to retrieve css properties of an element?
· Q 37) How to capture screenshot in WebDriver?
· Q 38) What is Junit?
· Q 39) What are Junit annotations?
· Q 40) What is TestNG and how is it better than Junit?
· Q 41) How to set test case priority in TestNG?
· Q 42) What is a framework?.
· Q 43) What are the advantages of Automation framework?
· Q 44) What are the different types of frameworks?
· Q 45) How can I read test data from excels?
· Q 46) What is the difference between POI and jxl jar?
· Q 47) What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
· Q 48) Can WebDriver test Mobile applications?
· Q 49) Can captcha be automated?
· Q 50) What is Object Repository? How can we create Object Repository in Selenium?