+91 8970 704000 // 8197 102 102
Best Business Analyst training institute Ecare technologies Bangalore, provides real-time and placement oriented Business Analyst training in Bangalore. Ecare technologies provide the Best Business Analyst training courses in Bangalore. Ecare Business Analyst training course content is designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of Business Analyst experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time Business Analyst projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes. Business Analyst training course content is designed to get the placement in major MNC companies in Bangalore as soon as you complete the Business Analyst training course.
Best Business Analyst training institute in Bangalore focuses on the needs of the Business Analyst community. Ecare technologies listed one of the top Business Analyst training institutes in Bangalore. We offer Business Analyst education for working professionals. Business Analyst training in Bangalore understands the need of Business Analyst community. We offer all Business Analyst training courses as students option. Ecare technologies provide free Business Analyst training materials of soft copy and hard copy. Discover best Business Analyst training in Bangalore at Ecare technologies.
Our Business Analyst training courses help to students to get placement immediately after course completion. Our practical, real-time Business Analyst project scenarios training helps to work on Business Analyst projects. Our Business Analyst training program helps every student to achieve their goal in Business Analyst career.
Best Training Institute, Ecare technologies, Marathalli Bangalore offers training with choice of multiple training locations across Bangalore. Ecare technologies Business Analyst training centers are having Best lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Business Analyst students, Business Analyst training course fee is very economical compared to other Training Institutes In Bangalore.
Business Analyst Training In Bangalore, Ecare technologies provide regular training classes, Morning Batches, Evening Batches, weekend training classes and fast-track training classes for Business Analyst. Ecaretechnologies provides online and Corporate training classes for Business Analyst.
Business Analysis (BA) Training
Duration: 50 Hours
Pre-requisites: Knowledge of Computer, Windows OS, MS Office.
1 - Introduction to Business Analysis
Introduction to Projects
Relationship between Operations and Projects
Who is a Project Manager?
What is Business Analysis?
Who is a BA?BA Roles and Responsibilities
Competencies of a Business Analyst
Relationship between a BA and PM
Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
Career Path for a Business Analyst
What’s the goal? What is being analyzed?
Current Trends in Business Analysis
2 – The practice of Business Analysts
Differentiating Business Analysis and other “Analyst”
Customer Needs & IT Needs
The Skill Set Of A BA
The BA’s Core Knowledge Set
What the BA does not do!
The Dark side of Business Analysis
Organization Structure and Reporting Relationships
Tailoring the business analyst role for different projects
3 - SDLC
Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
Various stages of SDLC
Iterative and Incremental approach
4 – SDLC Continued
Rational Unified Approach
5 - Enterprise Analysis
Feasibility Study & Analysis
Problem Statement & Goal Statement
Project Scope Statement & Vision Document
AS IS (current state) and TO BE (future state)
Root Cause Analysis – Fish Bone Diagram
6 – Landscape of Requirements
Requirements - Features And Constraints
Types Of Requirements
Business, User and System Requirements
Functional & Non-functional Requirements
Requirements Source, Audience And Approval
7 – Stakeholder Analysis & Management
Who are Stakeholders?
Stakeholder categories and Profiles
Internal & External Stakeholders
Stakeholder Roles & Responsibilities
Conducting Stakeholder Analysis & Elicitation Plan
8 – Requirements Gathering
Challenges with Elicitation
Requirements Elicitation Techniques
Facilitated Work Shops
Group Creativity Techniques
Group Decision Making Techniques
Questionnaires & Surveys
Selecting the appropriate technique
9 – Mockup Interview
10 – Requirements Analysis
Evaluating, Selecting and Prioritizing Requirements
Building a Model of the Solution – Business Process &
Data Process Flow
Understanding & Developing Story Boards
Developing output mockups or prototypes
Obtaining Stakeholder confirmation
Identifying appropriate detail level
Decision Trees and Decision Tables
11 - Requirements Documentation
Requirements Development Plan
Selecting Requirements Development templates
Organizing the Facts
12 - Use Case & Unified Modeling Language
Use Case Diagrams
Basic Flow, Alternate Flows & Exception Flows
How Use Case Diagrams Show Relationships
Paths and Scenarios
13 – Resume Preparation
14 - Requirements Management
An examination of why people resist change
BA’s role in managing change
How Requirements become Un-Managed
Requirements Traceability & Change Control
When Requirements Collide: Alternative DecisionMaking
How much time should be spent on Requirements
Implementing Just enough Requirements
Basics of SQL
15 – Requirements Communication
Preparing and making the presentation
Description of solution
Establishing your objective
Doing audience analysis
Organizing your ideas
16 - Supporting Downstream Development
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Business Analyst’s Role in Testing
Use Case vs Test Case
Requirements Validation Techniques
17 - Getting Ready for the Real World
BA Resume Preparation
Interview Questions & Preparation
18 – Mockup Interview
Hands on Assignments from each
· Follow Top 50 Business Analyst Interview questions:
What is a flowchart and why it is important?
· Define Use Case Model?
· What does UML stand for?
· Do you think Activity Diagram is important and how?
· Can you name the two types of diagrams heavily used in your field?
· Do you know what is meant by an alternate flow in a use case?
· What are exceptions?
· What are extends?
· Name the two documents related to a use case?
· What is the difference between Business Analyst and Business Analysis?
· As a business analyst, what tools, you think are more helpful?
· In your previous experience, what kind of documents you have created?
· What INVEST stands for?
· Define SaaS?
· What steps are required to develop a product from an idea?
· Business Analyst Interview Questions
· What do you think is better, the Waterfall Model or Spiral Model?
· How can you explain the user centered design methodology?
· How do you define Personas?
· Define Application Usability?
· Explain in your words, what is database transaction?
· Define OLTP Systems?
· Do you have any idea about Pugh Matrix?
· What FMEA stands for?
· What is a 100-point method?
· Do you know what 8-omega is?
· Can you define mis-use case?
· What is SQUARE stands for?
· What is Pareto Analysis?
· Do you have any idea about Agile Manifesto?
· What BPMN stands for?
· Define BPMN Gateway?
· Name the five basic elements’ categories in BPMN?
· Have you ever used Kano Analysis in your previous jobs and how do you define it?
· How many key areas are there in a Kano Analysis?
· Define Pair-Choice Technique?
· Do you have suggestions to make an effective use-case model?
· How many types of actor can be there in a Use-Case?
· Define BCG Matrix?
· How can you differentiate between pool and swimlane?
· Differentiate between Fish Model and V Model?
· How do you manage frequently changing customers’ requirements while developing any system?
· Define Use Case points?
· What does PEST stand for?
· Name the four key phases of business development?
· Define Benchmarking?
· What do we mean by SWEBOK?
· What do you know about GAP Analysis?
· Define Agile?
· Define Scrum Method?
· What does JAD stand for?.
Ecare Technologies © 2012-18 | All Rights Reserved